Junior Design & Proposals Engineer Refrigeration
Junior Design & Proposals Engineer (Refrigeration)
An excellent opportunity has become available for a junior engineer in the industrial refrigeration sector to develop skills alongside a seasoned system designer in a well-established industrial refrigeration & process cooling company. You will receive extensive training and the role offers excellent career progression within the company.
- Detailed refrigeration system design and configuration.
- Preparation of thermal design calculations using standard computer programmers and from first principles
- Determination of refrigeration heat loads and pipe work pressure losses.
- Selection of heat exchangers, vessels, refrigerant controls, compressors, pumps and system components.
- Preparation of system design and control instructions, datasheets, Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID), General Arrangement drawings, equipment manuals.
- Checking and approving suppliers' drawings and technical offers to ensure equipment meets design requirements.
- Check and approve refrigeration piping and instrument diagrams, plant arrangement drawings and control systems prior to manufacture.
- Providing technical assistance to Clients including attendance at Hazop reviews.
- Provide technical assistance to other members of the organization.
- Attend site meetings with clients at the enquiry and post sales stage to provide technical assistance.
- Perform mechanical design and analysis of frames, vessels, piping and other elements of the vessel and compressor skids.
- Coordinate the design, procurement, assembly, delivery and commissioning of equipment.
- Assist commissioning of equipment on site.
- Degree level in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering (or relevant work experience)
*TechEng Ltd is an employment agency for permanent work and employment business for the supply of contract / temporary work.