Commercial Finance Manager
An excellent opportunity to join our client in Glasgow as a Commercial Finance Manager on a fixed term contract. You will be responsible for driving the performance in the Commercial Team to achieve business targets and work closely with various departments in a senior business partnering capacity
Key duties of this role will include;
· Management of a small finance team
· Production and analysis of management accounts
· Producing budgets and forecasts
· Business partnering with non-finance personnel
· Financial reporting, planning and analysis
· Analysing commercial strategies and expenditure
There is an expectation to liaise with non-finance personnel up to director and board level. You will also be expected to challenge the status quo, while assisting in the development of strategies to help the division and wider business grow.
The suitable applicant will ideally be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified, ideally possess previous management experience and be able to provide demonstrable experience of driving a finance team forward.
If you would like further information on this role, please contact Ryan McGarry