Head of Marketing - B2B
Head of Marketing position for a leading service provider to the B2B market. The role will take full responsibility for the marketing strategy within the business with at least one direct report based in their Manchester office.
Market leading brand within the business service sector, operating for over 50 years with a full range of businesses from SMEs to large corporates. They provide day to day solutions focused on high quality with the customer as their focus. They service all markets from banks to construction firms and have the most up to date technology. They operate with environmental concern and all these factors combined mean they now require a Head of Marketing to drive the department combined with sales.
The successful individual will be responsible for Developing and executing innovative strategies to build brand awareness and enhance the business to gain market share.
Head of Marketing - B2B - Main duties will include:
- Find creative ways to attract, acquire, engage and retain a healthy customer base using on and offline marketing channels
- Liaise with the sales teams and operational teams to create a best-in-class marketing solution
- Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR, and other marketing efforts across channels
- Assist with the development of company collateral and sales/marketing assets
- Manage the marketing budget and spend as well as evaluate ROI and campaign return
- Lead on marketing initiatives for the Group
- Manage the Marketing Executive, including carrying out performance appraisals and motivating and leading this team member
- Ensure GDPR compliance in the use of CRM and campaign data
Head of Marketing - B2B:
- Educated to degree level in marketing or equivalent Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) qualification
- B2B Marketing experience at a senior level ideally with some team management
- Proven track record of building a successful marketing strategy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent coordination skills required to meet strict deadlines
- Strong copywriting skills with flair and creativity
- Ideally understanding of digital marketing tools such as SEO, CMS editing and web content generation
- Commutable distance of Manchester
Head of Marketing - B2B offering a competitive salary plus opportunity to develop a growing team