Customer Retention's consultant £25,000-£30,000 BASIC OTE £50,000
Our clients is a established firm specialising in Life and Critical Illness Insurance with offices in Guildford and London. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Retention Sales Consultant to join our Customer Relationship Team.
The Retention Sales Consultant will be responsible for maintaining relationships with existing customers and securing a renewal of their plan with the company. The Retention Sales Consultant will work on a non-advised basis and will be given a percentage of fresh cancellations that we receive. The Retention Sales Consultant will contact these leads, undertake some basic "fact finding" to confirm their reasons for cancelling and overcome the objections through building rapport and problem solving. As the consultant will be working to targets they must be driven and determined in their work.
- Proven track record in telesales/retentions (essential)
- Ability to overcome common objections (essential)
- Experience in a financial company working within FCA guidelines (beneficial)
- Excellent verbal communication
- Ambition to thrive in a sales environment
- Team player focused on the success of the business as a whole
- Professional and positive manner
- Ideal Location - The new head office in Guildford is located directly opposite the Guildford mainline station.
- State of the art IT& Telecoms equipment and tailor-made IT systems.
- Private Medical Insurance
working 9:30 to 7pm (early finish on a friday)