Creative Solutions Project Manager - 9 month contract part-time
Creative Solutions Project Manager - Creative Solutions & Partnerships
9 month fixed term contract - 4 days per week
We're part of Europe's leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It's a genuine team effort. That's why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
Sky Media are Sky's advertising sales arm. We sell over 100 channels and reach above 95% of the UK population. Sky Media represent all of Sky's channels and sites, as well as selling on behalf of a range of renowned broadcasters and channels including Channel 5, Discovery and Fox amongst others.
The Creative Solutions team play an essential role in the idea generation and development of content partnerships across the Sky Media channel and platform portfolio. The team work closely with Editorial and Social Media teams, Sales teams and our media agency partners to develop market leading partnerships that drive revenue and growth for our Advertisers.
As a valued employee of Sky, you'll benefit from an excellent pension scheme and 25 days annual leave.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the project management and delivery of Creative Solutions & Partnerships campaigns across the Sky wholly owned channel portfolio.
* Co-ordinating internal teams responsible for the delivery of media
* Communicating project status to internal and external stakeholders in relevant meetings and also through documentation such as status reports, project timelines and contact reports
* Managing the respective Ad Ops leads (broadcast and digital), to ensure the creative requirements for each Ad placement are confirmed and detailed to the creative agency.
* Managing the relationship with designated creative agencies - set expectations for work, confirm budgets, timings and the invoicing process.
* Managing the approval of all creative at script/storyboard, first edit and final edits with the respective channel/platform heads.
* Managing the reporting of media deliveries at timings agreed with the client and Creative Solutions Manager upon deal sign-off.
* Managing the campaign review process - creating wrap-up videos for each campaign, capturing creative in-situ, valuing the delivered media and reporting back the analysis alongside the respective Creative Solutions Manager.
* Developing knowledge of what Sky Media's competitors are doing with partners and how Sky Media can become a market-leader in the Creative Solutions & Partnership market.
* A clear understanding of the project management process
* 3 years' experience working within media project management departments
* Experience on Microsoft programmes, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
* Experience of using project management tools and software
* A business or media degree is desirable, although not essential
If you're ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today.
Happy to talk flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better