Marketing Executive - Insurance
Our client, a highly reputable and regarded insurance brokers, are recruiting for ambitious, creative and passionate Marketing professionals to join their team to develop and deliver on the annual marketing plans for each of their divisions.
- Construction of the annual marketing plan
- Working with key stakeholders to develop and deliver integrated marketing activity aligned to business and marketing plans
- Regularly understanding marketplace and awareness of changes to customer attitudes and behaviour
- Assisting and facilitating the production of marketing collateral including client communications, sales literature, advertising and event merchandise and support material
- Supporting the division with planning, collating and distributing communications across external and internal channels
- Working with digital marketing manager to ensure divisional areas are updated with regular content
- Engaging with digital marketing manager to facilitate and deliver on any new digital developments
- Ensuring regular and relevant content is created and distributed across appropriate channels (including social media)
- Planning, co-ordinating and supporting delivery for all divisional events
- Effectively measuring impact of marketing campaigns including 'Return on Investment’ and communicating results to key stakeholders and drive action from learnings
- Assisting with the control of the divisional marketing budget
- Acting as a brand guardian and ensuring all marketing output aligned to appropriate brand guidelines
- Providing monthly reports and evaluation of current marketing activity for divisional activity
- Ensuring all marketing activity and external material are produced with 100% accuracy
- Be an excellent communicator at all levels, both verbal and written.
- Genuine passion for marketing
- Academically sound - Ideally a marketing qualification/degree
- Understanding of social media platforms desirable
- Experience gained within insurance advantageous
This position is open to both marketing graduates and experienced marketing professionals, therefore, a fantastic opportunity to kick start your marketing career or, take the next step into a busy and varied role within a company going through an exciting period of growth.