Curtis Sport are hiring for a Graphic Designer!
Established in 2009, Curtis Sport has quickly gained the reputation as one of the leading publishers to sporting organisations.
The candidate will be required to work in a fast paced environment as part of the growing design team as a Graphic Designer
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Create and confidently deliver programmes for our clients
- Build productive relationships internally and externally and foster teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities
- Excited by the challenge of helping the business in its next phase of growth, as we expand and into new markets.
Key Personal Skills & Attributes:
- Experience of Mac OS and the Adobe creative suite
- Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to engage and build rapport internally and externally
- Willing to create and drive your own processes
- Previous experience in a similar role (preferable)
- Full driving licence (preferable)
- Head office based in Aldridge, West Midlands
- Full salary £16.5k -£20k depending on experience.