Investigo is currently partnering with a FTSE 100 consumer company to hire an exceptional, permanent Business Analyst (BA).
Our client is undergoing a stage of significant growth, with a host of new programmes taking place. As such, they require an experienced Business Analyst to be involved in high profile projects; ultimately which will improve the experience for customers and staff.
We will be looking for experienced candidates who have held permanent positions throughout their career, with the ability to understand and facilitate business change needs.
This role offers business-wide exposure and will suit a tenacious, confident BA who can work closely with technology professionals and business contacts to make change happen.
Fundamentally, you'll be assessing the business impact of changes on the organisation and analysing requirements from business owners whilst documenting requirements to make sure the changes are made.
- Gathers and documents requirements and process flows from business owners
- Prepares functional and technical design documents that are consistent with system architecture and achievable with available resources
- Participate in system testing and review
- Must have strong foundation in business intelligence tools
- Strong experience within all stages of system development life-cycle
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.