Management Accountant - Manufacturing - Glasgow
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified Management Accountant to join a fast paced and award-winning global business in Glasgow. Reporting to the Senior Management Accountant the individual will have end to end accounting responsibility for selected entities within the group and will work closely with key stakeholders across the business.
Global market leader in the manufacturing sector.
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts and associated reports
- Completion of Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Review and investigation of P&L and Balance Sheet variances to develop results focussed commentary for inclusion in key financial reports
- Preparation of ancillary returns including VAT, EC Sales List and Intrastrat
- Overseas office compliance including company secretarial duties
- Transfer pricing implementation
- Preparation/review of overseas businesses including timely submission of all statutory returns
- Creation of new overseas legal, banking, payroll and financial entities
- Monthly payroll preparation with overseas advisors
- Liaising with external advisors and auditors to ensure best practice/compliance
- Monthly reporting and financial/commercial analysis for each office.
- High degree of professionalism.
- Adaptable and resilient.
- A relevant accountancy qualification - ACCA, CIMA, ICAS
- A proven track record of exceeding expectations and objectives
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- High levels of detail focus.
£35,000 to £40,000 base salary plus wider company package
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79975089