We have a fantastic new opportunity for an Architectural Technician or Architectural Technologist to join an established design and engineering practice in London, on an initial 3 month contract. The selected Architectural Technician will be joining an innovative and creative firm focusing on the Transportation sector.
The selected Architectural Technician or Architectural Technologist will be joining the Architectural team and will see you applying Microstation experience while working with industry leaders in the rail and aviation sectors.
You should also have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Confident with the use of Microstation design software
- Proven experience within a similar position, working on Rail and/or Aviation projects
- Experience with CAD production detailing
- Experience with job running/project management would be beneficial
- Ability to prepare fee estimates
- Confident liaising with clients
- Knowledge of relevant UK building regulations and legislation
- Excellent technical and analytical skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an Architectural Technician or Architectural Technologist to work with a creative and vibrant team with the potential to lead to a number of future prospects.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information or to apply, please contact Hannah McMillan on or send your CV and examples of your best technical work to Hannah.McMillan @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 12987HXM. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions