Digital Hardware Engineer
Digital Hardware Engineer:
Main tasks and responsibilities
· Working as part of a hardware team designing complex digital communication processors, the key equipment on Telecoms satellite payload.
· Design capture and performance analysis using state of the art techniques and toolsets.
· Performing design analysis, i.e. parts stress, worst case and reliability.
· Working closely with ASIC / FPGA designers and PCB layout engineers.
· Co-ordinating design analyses by company experts in areas such as thermal, mechanical, radiation and EMC.
· Experience of the complete hardware design cycle, from requirements capture, through schematic design and constraints capture.
· Design analyses and hands-on support of hardware assembly, integration, environmental qualification and production testing.
· Electronic circuit design, digital and analogue, debug, characterisation and design verification.
· Commissioning of prototype designs at board and unit level.
· Experience of the mentor graphics DxDesigner / CES flow.
· Knowledge of high speed digital and mixed signal circuit design.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.