Role: Chief Engineer
Salary: Up to £40k
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Chief Engineer / Maintenance Manager to join a fantastic hotel company with excellent benefits and future prospects.
You will take the lead in the managing of the maintenance, Health & Safety and risk assessments in this well-established large hotel working for a quality and well known company.
You will join a great team and be the driving force to ensure the property is kept up to a high standard, control budgets, manage a small team and maintain all H&S procedures in this 4 star hotel.
• Manage and oversee all maintenance and H&S
• Manage, motivate and lead a small team
• Work to targets and keep within timescales
• Work to budgets and control costs
• Carry out H&S audits and risk assessments
• Oversee all external contractors and ensure work is carried out to a high standard in the allocated timescale
• Previous experience in a similar role within a hotel or catering environment
• Excellent people management skills and knowledge of performance procedures
• A qualification in electrical, plumbing, H&S or similar is desirable
• Knowledge and experience in carrying out risk assessments and H&S audits
• A driven person with high attention to detail and high standards
• Project management skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established and well known hotel brand where there is opportunity to grow and develop your career.
Salary: Up to £40k + Fantastic benefits
Please note only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted for this role
In order to ensure your enquiry with regards to this position is dealt with quickly, please send in an up-to-
date copy of your Curriculum Vitae in a Word Document format.
Berkeley Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.