Our client, a fully integrated pan-European property developer, is seeking a Management Accountant to join their team. The firm specialises in designing, building and managing properties, as well as spaces for co-working.
The firm has operations across Europe and is currently working on a number of commercial flagship projects in Central London.
Joining the team in London, the successful candidate will primarily be responsible for supporting the Financial Controller and will ensure the accurate preparation of the management and financial accounts and will be responsible for key management information and monthly reports for the exciting projects that that company is currently working on across the UK.
The candidate will have the full support of the Senior Management Team who have a reputation within the market of supporting and developing individuals.
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Control accounts reconciliation, prepayments, accruals etc
- Preparation and submission of monthly and quarterly VAT returns for all SPVs and UK entities
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Monthly cash flow forecasts
- Building and maintaining working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring that accounting practices comply with statutory requirements
- Newly qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Real Estate Estate experience, ideally for a Property developer or construction organisation
- Knowledge of UK tax and statutory accounting regulations, UK GAAP and IFRS
- VAT and CIS knowledge is highly desirable
- An Accounting & Finance degree would be beneficial
This is a unique opportunity to join a vibrant team, within one of the fastest growing Real Estate developers Europe.
Apply as soon as possible in order to secure an interview slot
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79965302