Content Manager / Web Desgin HTML
Content Manager / Web Designer (HTML)
Competitive Salary & Benefits
About the role
Due to an exciting period of growth, we are currently looking for an Online Content Developer to work as part of a large HR MI & Systems team. This role will interact directly with our client, a global blue-chip financial services company. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting, configuring and governing a HR knowledge content and collaboration platform. You will also be responsible for researching, tracking and resolving site issues.
About Capita | HR Solutions
Capita HR Solutions is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through bespoke, quality solutions, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
We are the fastest growing provider of HR Solutions in the UK. We've built a reputation for meeting the HR service needs of our clients by listening to the challenges they face and working in partnership with them to create approaches that suit their businesses, their cultures and their people.
We work collaboratively to create insight and feedback and together we optimise HR functions to get the best out of people.
What you will do:
- Maintains the functionality, appearance and accuracy of our HR content management and collaboration platform.
- Uploads site content and documents, ensuring all material is accurate and meets the agreed standard.
- Manages site reporting and analytics.
- Analyses site activity and content views and reports key site metrics to stakeholders.
- Plans, defines, implements and evaluates site changes and functional improvements.
- Working with the site governance board, plans, designs and implements changes to site functionality and templates.
- Co-ordinate UAT testing for site changes and track UAT issue management, including triaging of issues, new requirements and user errors.
- Actively co-ordinates the promotion of site usage.
- Deliver training and host site workshops as required.
- Promotes site usage through the co-ordination of communications and site announcements
Your experience will include:
- Highly analytical with a proven track record of troubleshooting site related issues.
- Poised and self-confident, able to communicate with senior stakeholders and liaise with necessary vendors where appropriate.
- Proven experience and in-depth knowledge of HTML.
- Must be able to effectively communicate requirements and solutions to both technical and nontechnical users.
- Experience in analysis, design, testing and release management.
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels within the organisation.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise own workload and deal with conflicting priorities.
- Ability to respond to a high volume of queries, ensuring a high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clear and concise language verbally and with written correspondence.
- Proven track record of providing quality customer service in a similar environment
- Demonstrated ability with MS applications, including advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Creative thinking with an awareness of current trends in graphic design and website user experience design.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, discretionary annual bonus, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.