Scarlett Entertainment are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join our ever growing team!
This is not your average accountancy role, you will be working in an exciting industry and will take an important role within the accounts function, in the fast growing and dynamic company.
Accounts Assistant duties:
A key role in the accounts team for an international company, you will:
- Be responsible for company overheads, including checking overhead costs are accurate, on budget and paid on time.
- Be responsible for posting invoices on our accounting software and ensuring general ledger is correct.
- Ensure all transactions posted on our accounts software are accurate and posted in a timely manner.
- Reconcile company bank accounts, credit cards and petty cash on a regular basis, ideally on a daily basis.
- Assist with the company credit control, including reviewing debtor reports and chasing debtors when required.
- Provide ad hoc financial reporting to the Accounts Senior and management team when required.
- Be an advocate for change, implementing efficiency improvements wherever possible.
- Complete general finance administration when needed, ensuring that any action needed is seen through to completion.
- Provide cover when required for the Purchase Ledger Clerk and Accounts Senior when required.
We are looking for someone who has a good understanding of bookkeeping and has either had experience in industry in a purchase ledger/book-keeping role, or in practice and looking to make a move to industry.
- Have an eye for detail whilst maintaining the ability to prioritise tasks as part of a fast paced administrative team.
- Have an enthusiastic approach, be driven to succeed in your career and take an interest in the success of the company.
- Have excellent numeracy and computer skills, attention to detail, be able to work quickly and accurately and take responsibility for your duties.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be AAT qualified, or studying towards this with experience in a similar role.
Desirable but not essential skills:
- Working with multiple currencies, experience of using Xero, experience of working for an international company with overseas subsidiaries.
If you have the skills and experience we're looking for then don't delay in applying, we want to hear from you!