Newly Qualified Teacher
CER Education are currently working alongside Secondary Schools across East London as a Tier 1 Supplier.
We are currently inundated with September 18 Vacancies that offer excellent opportunities for Newly Qualified Teachers
If you are an excellent practitioner that is due to complete your teacher training at the end of the academic year then we would like to hear from you.
The schools we are working with are looking for innovative NQTs that are willing to take the next step in a supportive school.
We are looking to speak to secondary NQTs in all subjects, such as:
- Sciences (Biology, Chemistry, Physics)
- Humanities (Geography, RE, History)
- Physical Education
- Business Studies & Economics
- Art & Design/ Design Technology Subjects
The schools we work with seek talented individuals who feel confident enough and able enough to teach a group of independent and imaginative students, while leading them to academic success.
You will be able to:
- Inspire and motivate children, staff, parents and carers
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn and aspire to make a difference
- Show commitment to ensuring equality and opportunities for all children to achieve
- Demonstrate creativity and innovation in the classroom
- Demonstrate good if not better teaching and learning through formal observations
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced criminal records check (DBS). For more information please contact Luke at CER on or e-mail your CV