Digital UI Designer - Digital Media
We have a super role for a Digital UI Designer to work for a leading and well-known car magazine brand. Working for one of the UK’s largest publishers of local media in both print and online the Digital UI Designer will work with Product Managers and Developers to deliver high quality designs that are ready for development. The team deliver solutions for market-leading titles across multiple platforms using a variety of technologies. This role can be based in Bournemouth, London or Glasgow.
Based in the Digital Media division, you will be working with a talented team of product managers, UX designers, scrum master and developers who deliver and support their digital properties.
What the role will involve:
- Contributing to team discussions and collaborating with Product and Development colleagues to deliver high quality digital designs
- Create UI storyboards and hi-fidelity mock-ups illustrating user journeys
- Being cognizant of brand guidelines and digital style guide
- Providing design elements in usable file formats
- Iterate designs and manage version control through to sign off
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Design principles such as colour, space, typography
- Solid understanding of HTML and CSS
- Optimal image formats and sizing
- Use of web fonts
- Grids, framework and wireframing
- User wants and needs
If you think you meet the criteria and would like to work in a challenging and rewarding environment, please send your CV outlining your salary expectations and preferred location.