Registered Nurse - Day or Night Shifts - Care Home - £18ph plus 1,000 Joining Bonus
We are seeking caring and dedicated Nurses to join a prestigious Nursing Home in Caterham on the Hill, Surrey. Rated as GOOD by the CQC, this nursing home looks after up to 30 older people who require residential or nursing care, or who are living with dementia.
We understand that this is a challenging, demanding but ultimately rewarding role. If you are committed to delivering first rate care to elderly people, whilst maintaining their dignity, independence and individuality, we’d love to hear from you!
For this role we are offering:
- £1,000 joining bonus (paid net & subject to conditions)
- Competitive Salary of £18ph
- NMC Pin costs reimbursed
- A choice of day or night shifts available
- 12 - 48-hour contracts on offer
- On-going support with Training and Development
- 28 Days Annual Leave including bank holidays
- Uniform provided
- Provide leadership and support for care staff and act as an champion for residents safety and dignity
- To maintain skills and knowledge and ensure that care is delivered according to latest guidelines and best practice evidence available
- Ensure the ongoing safety of residents, staff and visitors through systematic assessment, monitoring and reviewing processes.
- Ensure that clear and accurate records and communication systems relating to clinical and care delivery are maintained and effectively used
- Act as a role model for good clinical and care governance practice
- Provide effective leadership and support for the care team within the home
- Supervise care staff on a day to day basis and through formal supervision processes
- Liaise with GPs and other health professionals to ensure that residents receive the medical and clinical support they require
- Undertake the role of Named Nurse for a cohort of residents
- Demand high quality care delivery focused on residents individually assessed needs and choices