Payroll Governance Lead - £800 day rate - Birmingham
Our client is a leading investment management business.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Payroll Governance Lead to join their business.
To be considered successful the ideal candidate must -
- A recognized accountancy qualification (i.e. ACCA, CIMA)
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational and follow-up skills
- Strong MS Office skills to include Excel, and excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge of accounting practices in a HR/Payroll context (preferred)
This role will involve such responsibilities as -
- Establishing a reporting mechanism to provide visibility of payroll accounts globally and escalate any material issues to the Global Payroll Governance Lead.
- Develop a 3 month plan to close all current material breaks.
- Act as an escalation point for the Global Payroll Accounts Leads to resolve breaks on balance sheet reconciliations.
- In partnership with Finance, review the current approach to inter-company bookings and provide solutions to improve the end 2 end process.
- Develop an agreed account ownership framework that can be deployed globally to all payroll relevant accounts.
If you have been involved in a similiar project - APPLY NOW !