Robert Half are pleased to be working alongside an established company who are currently seeking an experienced Credit Controller to work in there Dewsbury offices. The Credit Controller is responsible for chasing outstanding invoices to the company and plays a vital role in the cash-flow of the organisation ensuring credit given to customers is monitored and controlled effectively. You will have good Excel skills, a polite but tenacious telephone manner and good systems knowledge. You will need to have the ability to liaise with both private and corporate accounts in order to collect funds and resolve queries.
he duties involved in this role will include but not be limited to:
- Chasing debt by telephone and email and reducing debtor days.
- Allocating payments in accordance with customer remittances.
- Processing and generating reminder letters and monthly statements.
- Liaising with the Branches and accounts receivable teams to resolve outstanding queries.
- Ensuring that all major accounts work to agreed order to cash cycle.
- Daily and month end reporting and account reconciliations.
- Investigating and resolving queries relating to non-payment of invoices.
- Working to strict monthly and annually collections targets set by Group.
- To assist the Credit Control Supervisor
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Demonstrated Sales Ledger/ Credit Control experience
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Salary & Benefits
- This is a temporary position paying £10-£12.
- The company also has parking on site.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following ******************************************-statement
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960134299