On-boarding Project Manager
SF Group are currently looking for an On-boarding Project Manager for our leading payroll client based in Birmingham city centre.
This permanent position is in place to manage the complete end to end on-boarding of clients onto the payroll platform of the business.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Manage project life cycle of on-boarding from completion of terms through to implementing the technology required
- Effectively work with the clients senior management team to ensure that the transition is as smooth as possible
- Manage successful relationships internally to ensure clients are happy throughout the process
- To create an environment which encourages others to come on the change journey and engage with us
- To lead by example in a positive approach to change
- Produce regular project reporting to effectively communicate the status, risks and issues of projects
- Identify and escalate priority issues appropriately
- Work closely with the business units internally to streamline processes
The ideal person will be/have:
- Previous experience in a similar position managing projects through from inception to post implementation review
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Good standard of numeracy and literacy skills
- Experience of being client facing
- Ability to drive forward change and engage people positively in service of project goals
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities successfully to strict deadlines
- Ability to closely manage projects ensuring delivery to a high standard, required specification, on time and on budget
This position will pay an annual salary of between £35,000 and £40,000 a year for the relevant candidate. If you are interested in this role please apply below as soon as possible.