Interim Trust Fundraiser
This organisation is looking for an Interim Trust Fundraiser to join their large team in London for 8-12 weeks. There is likely to be a permanent opportunity after this time.
This organisation is a well-known social welfare charity.
The key responsibilities of this Interim Trust Fundraiser will be:
- Manage trust and foundation applications worth upwards of £20,000
- Relationship based fundraising role
- Complete trust and foundation reports
- Submit new applications
- Conduct strategic review
- Research new opportunities
The person specification for this Interim Trust Fundraiser is:
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Highly experience fundraiser with proven track record in trust fundraising
- Self-motivated individual who is not fazed by complex work load
- Ability to work autonomously
This organisation is looking to offer a salary of around £32,000 pro rata.