Social Media & Content Officer
Social Media & Content Officer
Southend on Sea, Essex
Our client are looking for a Social Media & Content Officer to join their team
Are you looking for a challenge?
Are you social media savvy?
Do you have experience using social media tools such as Sprinklr or Hootsuite?
They have a fantastic opportunity for a Social Media & Content Officer to join their team working closely with the Marketing Manager. You will act as the social media expert for them, ensuring that all key messages are aligned and all communication is seamlessly executed. Your role will touch upon specific client accounts as well as the wider business so ensuring close and effective working relationships is key.
As a Social Media & Content Officer, you will work on social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat and Google+. As a company we look after various client's customer service which comes via a multitude of channels, such as; social media, telephone calls, webforms, postal queries, webchat and mobile applications. You will be seen as the social media SME (subject matter expert) for the various support functions across the business when they need support on their social or digital platforms.
The ideal candidate for the Social Media & Content Officer role will portray the following skills and attributes:
- Have the right to work legally in the UK
- Outstanding communication skills
- Have a degree in social, digital or marketing or relevant qualifications
- Have a real enthusiasm about joining the Ventrica family and developing your career with us
- Experience of creating campaigns for all social media platforms
- Ability to evaluate performance of content using analytics
- Understand the importance of building the companies online presence
- Ability to create engaging content
- Ability to develop relationships and work with a wide range of people including clients
- Experience in Social Media Management systems e.g. Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Sprout
- Ability to talk confidently to clients about social media platforms
- Experienced at delivering and managing past and live campaigns
- Experience in competitor analysis research
- Using digital channels to enhance UI & UX
- An understanding or keen interest in networking
- An interest/experience in creating video/graphic content
- Experience in using Google and Facebook Analytics
- Experience of using graphics packages such as Adobe Photoshop and Canva
- Experience of using presentation software such Prezi and Powerpoint
Social Media & Content Officer Benefits
- 28 days annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- A bright & modern office environment which has some excellent views of the seafront
- Social events and nights out
- Free fruit Wednesday’s
- Ice Cream August
- In-house masseuse
- Opportunity to join company healthcare plan
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
Discount at various retailers such as:
- 25% of UGG Australia
- Revolutions bar
If you feel you are suitable for the Social Media & Content Officer role, please apply now!
Social Media & Content Officer, Social Media Marketing Executive, Communications Officer, Content Officer