Paralegal Needed For Fantastic Newbury Based Firm
My client is a fantastic software company seeking a bright Paralegal to assist the sole in-house lawyer with negotiating and reviewing commercial and contracts with its corporate clients. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Paralegal looking to expand and progress their legal career and train to become a Legal Executive. You will be joining an excellent and incredibly friendly organisation with a superb benefits package in place, including 25 days holiday, private medical cover and an unrivalled pension contribution plan and 10% annual company bonus.
The role will involve drafting templates and commercial agreements, NDAs and software licence agreements. You will also be responsible for supporting on GDPR compliance and assist with all data protection related matters including responding to data subject requests and assisting with privacy impact assessments.
The perfect candidate will have the following skills, qualities and experience:
- Ability to learn quickly and willingness to continually expand knowledge
- Ability to assimilate new information and understand commercial and technical implications
- An excellent communicator
- Ability to write in a clear and concise manner and provide concise specification of business requirements for development teams
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially Word
- A superb team player
- An excellent relationship builder
- Has the ability to make a positive impression and represent the company well at all times
- Adheres to all corporate policies, makes prudent use of company resources and acts with complete integrity in all matters