Marketing Executive - Digital - Manchester
A new opportunity is available for an enthusiastic and talented Marketing Executive to join a growing manufacturing business catering to the sports and leisure industry.
Based in Manchester and boasting impressive year on year growth, this business with an impressive product portfolio is targeting further growth through digital marketing.
You will be primarily tasked with driving online customer acquisition and lead generation through the company websites, online market places, email marketing and direct contact with customers. This role is ideal for you if you are currently working as a Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Executive or Ecommerce Executive.
The duties and responsibilities of the Marketing Executive will include but not be limited to:
- Managing the creation and performance of company website content
- Delivering online marketing campaigns for several business lines
- Developing on and off page SEO
- Working with marketplace partners such as Amazon and Ebay
- Monitoring content performance through Google Analytics
- Develop online leads through communicating with customers and referring to the sales team
- Developing and utilising the company CRM system
- Managing the digital marketing budget
- Supporting the company directors and owners in the development of new marketing opportunities
This role is for someone who likes to roll up their sleeves and take charge. You will be working independently and trusted to deliver. There is plenty of support and development opportunities of required but this role will be what you make it!
The experience and skills required to succeed as the new Marketing Executive are:
- Educated to degree level, preferably in marketing
- Prior digital / ecommerce experience
- SEO, Adwords and Google Analytics experience
- Comfortable operating in a sales orientated environment
- Some Indesign / Photoshop experience desirable but not essential
- Proactive, self motivated attitude
- Excellent communication skills
To be considered for a chance to join this growing business click apply now and send an up to date version of your CV, highlighting your relevant experience.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" (sorry!) to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.