I am working with a housing association who is offering a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Co-ordinator to support their team during an exciting time of growth.
Leading London based Housing Association
You will be responsible for,
- Planning and implementing marketing and digital marketing campaigns
- Ensuring regular communications are sent to residents via the blog, social media and website.
- Take ownership of all marketing (online and offline) for developments, ensuring they are inline with corporate branding guidelines.
- Liaise with communications team and external agencies to provide information for press releases.
- Coordinate the production of high quality marcomms, publications and marketing collateral.
- Monitoring and reporting on return on investment
The client is looking for a highly creative marketing professional who has,
- Experience developing campaigns and strategies spanning across a number of marketing channels.
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills
- Experience working in a commercial environment, and working to targets
- Good digital marketing knowledge with experience in website and online media management
- Experience in budget management and reporting on marketing activities
- Experience in developing marketing campaigns
- Experience in copy writing and proof reading
£30,000 - £40,000