Page Personnel are recruiting for a Finance Manager based in Stoke, this is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well known, established business.
A brilliant logistics business are recruiting a Finance Manager to cover Maternity leave.
As a Finance Manager, you will be reporting into the Finance Director.
Duties will include, however aren't limited too; Full responsibility of Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger, Invoicing and management accounts, ensuring billing to customer is timely, support the FBA team to ensure on time payments to suppliers, supper the commercial manager on the daily finance functions, month end reporting, support the operational team with actual vs budgets numbers, support in the completion of customer reporting, budgeting and forecasting, managing a team of 4 FBA Assistants and ad hoc duties as required.
- Immediately available - Essential
- Knowledge of working in a Finance Manager role previously - Essential
- Previous line management knowledge - Essential
- Confident user of MS Excel - Essential
- QBE or studying towards ACCA/CIMA - Essential
Immediate start + Long term opportunity + Fantastic salary + Free on site parking + excellent holiday package