JP Morgan are currently looking for a RAD Developer, working within the regulatory and reporting technology group. Primarily, this role will support the front office supervision (FOS) business The FOS RAD team is responsible for the design, build and management of tools used by the Front Office businesses and program team.
The team works in close partnership with the Front Office business operations and other application teams to deliver the desk tools which build and manage the processes related to standardizing transactional trade details for the Supervisory Portal.
The successful RAD Engineer will work in a dynamic environment where an understanding of Front Office trading and a responsible, analytical approach to programming deliver the constant change which fulfils a substantial deliverable for the Supervisory Portal.
Your Main responsibilities will be
- Working in the full development life cycle, i.e. requirements gathering, analysis, design, implementation, support of RAD application portfolio
- Building relationships with Front Office users, Operations, and other teams across the Front Office
- Maintaining and enhancing RAD toolset
The successful candidate will have:
- Access / VBA - 7+ years
- AGILE experience - JIRA preferred
- Ambitious and willing to learn
- General ETL knowledge
You will be at a distinct advantage if you also have:
- RDBMS (Oracle 11g+ preferred) - 3-5 years
- Pentaho Data Integration
- Java or C#.NET MVC
- Have experience working with Front Office trading
- Knowledge of Trade Lifecycle
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79975492