Junior Audio Visual Technician
The Junior Audio Visual Technician will assist Conference Executives and clients with the demonstration and explanation of the audio-visual equipment available to the clients.
1. MAXIMISE USE OF AUDIO-VISUAL
- To assist Conference Executives and clients with the demonstration and explanation of the audio-visual equipment available to the clients.
- To forward relevant information to Technical Supervisor for follow-up and written/faxed quotations.
2. A-V OPERATION
- To install the correct Audio-Visual equipment and systems, taking information from the function sheet, on time and in a safe and effective manner.
- To install Staging and Stage Sets safely and correctly.
- To operate the equipment to its maximum efficiency during an event.
- To demonstrate the equipment to the client when a technician is not booked for operating during an event.
- To have a clear understanding of all H & S issues arising from AV Services.
- To maintain the installed and portable Audio-Visual and sound equipment in a safe and presentable condition.
4. CUSTOMER CARE AND INTER-
- When operating for an event, to be aware of the environment in which the event is taking place and to report any problems of noise, smell, incorrect temperature,faulty lighting or safety matters to the team of Corporation engineers and/or the Conference office.
- To advise other departments (catering, security etc.) if and when an event over-runs.
- To build a good working relationship so that work is carried out as a team rather than as separate departments
- To liase with the Head of client Relations regarding any late/early running events
- To warn the Head of Client Relations when Conferences, with a technician present, are about to break.
- To understand the service promise "Inspiring People"', and to always work to the standards set in this ideal
5. KEY ACTIVITY AREA - SOUND
- To have an obvious and demonstrable enthusiasm for sound engineering and sound production. Ideally with an interest in music production, sound engineering for bands or possibly theatre. To be able and willing to share knowledge with any colleague who asks for advice.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79969905