Are you an expereinced B2B marketing executive looking for new and exciting challenge?
Do you have experience in creating and managing successful campaigns with demonstrable sales outcomes?
Are you looking for a full-time or part-time role?
... then we would like to talk to you!!
Medicess is a nationwide injury rehabilitation company and we are looking for a dynamic Marketing Executive to drive forward and support our ambitious 5-year growth plan.
You will work with our company director to help develop marketing strategy and effective maketing and sales programmes for us and our sister company, Doctor Watson Limited.
You will be a graduate with at least 2 years B2B marketing experience preferably from an insurance/legal and/or professional services market. You will be dynamic, have a can-do attitude and will have expereince of delivering all aspects of the marketing/sales process.
Duties of the Marketing Executive include:
- Market Research - to identify new markets, customers, prospects and competitors
- Marketing Strategy - developing and implementing effective direct marketing campaigns
- Marketing Communications - co-ordinating all marketing communications, including brochures, letters, emails websites, industry award entries, exhibitions and events.
- Sales Co-ordination - to ensure that prospects are visited and followed up.
- CRM - developing and managing our CRM.
- Other duties as required by our Company Director.
Requirements of the role
- Degree in Marketing would be an advantage as would CIM qualification.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong project management/organisational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong administrative and IT skills
Job Type: Full-time or Part-Time
Salary: £20,000.00 to £28,000.00 year