Financial Controller - Growing SME Manufacturer
A dynamic SME Manufacturer that has been enjoying significant growth over the past three years are currently recruiting for a Financial Controller, to lead their finance team and work closely with the Managing Director. The successful candidate will have previous experience running the full month end process and be comfortable working in a hands on manner, providing support to various areas of the business where necessary.
This opportunity provides a great chance to take ownership of a small finance team and really make the role your own. With full scope of the business this would suit a strategic accountant, ideally with previous Manufacturing experience.
The Financial Controller will be responsible for:
- Preparation of management accounts and analysis and monitoring of KPI’s
- Create weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual and special reports and graphs to identify budget status, results, trends and financial forecasts
- Issue timely and complete financial statements including balance sheet, profit and loss, cash flow, and consolidated statements and supporting schedules.
- Calculate and issue financial and operating metrics (KPI’s)
- Calculate variances from the budget, develop summaries and interpretations, and report significant issues to the MD
- Provide for a system of management cost reports
- Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations
- Responsible for the IT and ERP systems within the business and for making sure these are working correctly and efficiently through coordination with specialist IT sub-contractors
- Responsible for stock control and for ensuring that the correct stock levels are maintained
- Debt collection and ensuring that the Debtor Policy is followed
- Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
Ideally you will have/be:
- CIMA/ACCA Fully Qualified (QBE Candidates will be considered with the relevant experience)
- Previous experience working within the Manufacturing sector highly beneficial
- Previous experience working within an SME, with full responsibility for the finance function
- Significant prior MI analysis experience
- Comfortable assisting in more transactional elements of finance where necessary
- Able to start at short notice
If you have all of the above requirements for the Financial Controller position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Accounts division specialises in recruiting all types of (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) qualified vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Management Accountant
- Financial Accountant
- Assistant Financial Controller
- Finance Manager
- Financial Controller
- Finance Director
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and if your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants within 5 working days.