Data Protection Lawyer / Data Privacy Lawyer
Fantastic Opportunity - Urgent Requirement - Leading Global Law Firm seeking Data Protection Lawyer. As Data Privacy Lawyer you will be working in house within this global organisation delivering a range of cutting edge data protection documentation and legal matters. Fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Lawyer to work for global brand in the heart of the city.
Roles and Responsibility's
- Advising on a variety of Privacy and Data protection matters
- Drafting, reviewing and amending a range of privacy / data protection documentation
- Data Transfers, managing local lawyers
- Coaching and mentoring members of the team
- Providing thought leadership and raise the profile of the firm externally.
- In depth understanding DP laws outside of the UK
- Experience operating within EU Regulatory framework
- In depth understanding of GDPR
- Cyber Risk, Data breaches, DPA's, Data Transfers, Data Localisation
- DP Audits and Risk Assessments
- Strong academic background (Law Degree)
- ISEB, CIPP/E, CRISC Qualifications Preferred
- Experience as Head of Data Protection Lawyer, Data Privacy Lawyer, Data Protection Lawyer Principle Privacy Consultant, Head of Data Protection, Data Protection Officer, DPO, Data Protection Consultant, Data Protection Manager, Data Protection Director, Data Privacy Consultant, Data Privacy Officer, Data Privacy Director, GDPR Consultant, GDPR Programme Manager, GDPR Project Manager, GDPR SME, GDPR Programme Lead
YOU MUST BE A QUALIFIED SOLICITOR TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE.
Please Submit CV's now.