Established Chartered Accountancy Firm require a Qualified Tax Professional to join their team and support their strategic growth plans.
About the Role
My client is now seeking an Individual who can:
- Manage a significant portfolio of mixed; but predominately personal tax clients
- Provide the highest level of service in general tax planning, estate planning, inheritance tax, and trusts
- Manage the other members of the tax team
- Play an active role in the department of the tax team
- Be integral to the development of the tax advisory service
About Our Client
Established Independent firm with former large firm Partners and a diverse client base. Able to offer a modern working environment, free parking and easy access to a min line station.
We anticipate the successful individual will be able to offer:
- An Accounting and/or tax qualification. Active CTA studiers may also be considered
- Recent, significant exposure to managing a UK based client portfolio
- A desire to build upon a strong client portfolio and develop an advisory offering to clients
- A desire to secure a long-term role with progression potential
Howett Thorpe recruit for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)