Energy Networks Consultant
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Energy Networks Consultant to join our team. Working with leading edge products you will design, develop and implement IT Solutions to suit our customers needs.
About Capita | AMT Sybex
Capita AMT Sybex is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 75,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
We provide world leading Enterprise Asset Management software for organisations within the infrastructure and energy industries. We provide solutions in three key areas; Mobility, Smart Energy and Enterprise Asset Management.
- Undertaking consultancy activities in the UK energy sector, this role involves working with our customers to design and implement IT solutions to meet their business needs. The role requires sound industry and business process knowledge coupled with technical aptitude for the delivery of IT solutions.
- You will be required to capture business objectives and requirements and translate them into high quality documentation. You will carry out analysis of customer requirements and evaluate alternatives to provide the best possible solution to their business needs. You will need to be able to communicate effectively at all levels within our client organisations and be able to translate the identified business solution into functional and technical specifications for use by our developers.
- Typically, you will also be involved with managing the business delivery, configuration, testing and implementation of the chosen solution.
- You will need to be able to apply your skills in unfamiliar surroundings and be able to work as part of a team and on your own.
Your experience will include:
- Flexibility Markets and or VPP
- Electricity Networks and or Power Distribution
- DER or Embedded Generation
- Energy Market and or Power Purchase Arrangements
- Energy Policy and or Regulation
- Energy Trading
- Experience in Energy solution consulting
- Knowledge of key drivers of change within the industry segment.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary, car allowance or company car and a very competitive commission structure, we also give you23 day's holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.