Financial Services Administrator
MB Fitzgerald are currently working with a professional, well-established firm of Financial Planners in Northwich who are looking to recruit an additional Administrator to their team. Due top increased business levels and additional Adviser recruitment, the firm is looking to hire an Administrator to ensure that all clients continue to receive a first class service.
The role will suit an experienced Financial Services Administrator, ideally from a Financial Planning background, although other FS candidates will be considered. You must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as the role will have a large customer service element. Candidates with a good knowledge of Pensions or who have studied towards the Diploma Financial Planning will be preferred.
You will be working in a professional office environment and provided with a competitive salary package and full support to study further industry exams. You'll be dealing with a wide variety of administrative tasks within a busy IFA firm, supporting the team of Advisers/Directors. As a growing business, there will be plenty of opportunities for progression into leadership or even Advisory positions.
Duties Will Involve:
- Managing leads with the Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Accurate and timely data entry on to CRM
- Preparing meeting packs for client appointments and ongoing client communication regarding follow-up and review meetings
- Call management/ Client contact
- Data Collection on client portfolios
- Checking new business paperwork, banking cheques, scanning documents
- Submission of new business to Platform and Off-Platform administration teams
- Managing cash balances and cash movements
- Updating static information - change of name, address etc.
- Preparing valuations
- Assisting Advisers with fact find input
- Archiving documents
- Handling and administration of Incoming and Outgoing communications covering all aspects of client instruction with respect to their portfolios, general enquiries and advice related documentation
- Task and workflow management on back office system
- Document Management
- Liaising and working with colleagues within the Practice to ensure success and operational efficiency and profitability
- Providing exceptional customer service
- General Administration and Quotes / Recommendations