Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN - Permanent Contract
Proxycare - Peterborough and Surrounding areas
Location: Peterborough And Surrounding Areas
Salary: from £15
Working Hours: Flexible
Start Date: Immediate Start - Subject to successful application
Proxycare are looking for experienced, knowledgeable and compassionate Registered General Nurse.You will need good communication skills.
This role requires clinical experience to manage long term conditions and to support the vulnerable residents through the administration of medication, wound care, delivery of personal care and liaising with a range of external health care professionals.
Previous experience in a similar setting is essential.
Essential skills required for RN's
- First Level Registered General Nurse/Mental Health Nurse/Learning Disability Nurse or equivalent.
- Peg Feeding
- Catheterization (male and female both)
- Syringe Drive
- Minimum of two years nursing experience and experience of working with either Elderly; those suffering from Dementia; Brain Injuries; Mental Health or Learning Disabilities is preferred
- Demonstrable experience of establishing strong relationships with healthcare professionals e.g. GP's, Physiotherapist, Hospitals, Social Workers, Case Manager, etc.
- A kind, compassionate, caring nature is essential and someone who is passionate about helping and working with people
- Excellent communication skills and a strong command of the English language
- Strong ability to work on their own initiative, but also in a team environment
- Undergo a full enhanced DBS check
- Require two professional references
- Need to complete the mandatory training (both online & practical) if they do not have valid training certificates.
Applicant must have:
- Valid NMC PIN
If you have the skills, attitude and experience to be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today.