Purchase Ledger Clerk
A brilliant opportunity for a proven Purchase Ledger Administrator ready to take the next steps within their career.
You will be part of an expanding team with excellent progression opportunities later down the line.
A successful and expanding business based in the North Leicestershire area. Due to extra workload they are now seeking a proven Purchase Ledger Clerk on a permanent basis.
The role will include a variety of duties including:
- Processing high volumes of invoices ranging in high and low values
- Complex statement reconciliations
- Investigating and resolving invoice and payment queries for suppliers
- Assisting with the accurate and timely delivery of the payment run
- Supporting the period end reporting process
- Ad hoc accounting projects and administrative duties
The successful candidate must have previous commercial knowledge and exposure within the Purchase Ledger function.
You must also be an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing in order to effectively resolve issues and build relationships.
Accuracy and attention are critical to this position, as are a strong work ethic and investigative approach.
Excellent accounting career opportunity and stability,excellent salary, car parking
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79965357