Procurement Manager - Technology - IT - Digital - Software - e-tender - OJEU - EU tendering
Our well known Public Sector client requires a Procurement Manager to work on procurements for major strategic IT & Technology contracts, with experience of using e-tendering and OJEU.
- Working on procurements for major strategic contracts
- Assist with suitable Procurement Strategies including approach to sourcing options, Lotting, procurement planning and project governance
- Providing procurement expertise, including advice on EU Public Procurement Regulations, particularly relating the Competitive Dialogue procedure
- Liaising with stakeholders
- Substantial relevant experience of EU Procurement for IT/Technology
- Experience of leading large scale, complex OJEU governed Public Procurements, ideally using Competitive Dialogue procedures
- Strong commercial acumen and strategic thinking capabilities - demonstrating the ability to analyse and evaluate options in the short, medium and long term
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop/maintain relationships with key stakeholders with strong influencing skills at a senior level
- Desirable: Professionally qualified e.g. MCIPS
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.