Digital Business Analyst
We are seeking a Business Analyst to focus on developing innovative new digital tools and improving existing ones, working closely with our development and project management teams. After your training, you will have responsibility and autonomy to lead projects and form strategies with clients to find technological solutions to 'big pharma’ challenges.
System Analytic, a WPP company, helps pharmaceutical teams to identify, manage, and engage their opinion leaders and experts through a variety of digital services and tools. That's all we do, and we excel at it. Our clients are the world’s top pharmaceutical companies. The majority of our services are delivered through world-leading web services (CRMs, apps, databases, digital dashboards), and due to our success, we are looking to grow our digital team to help oversee the delivery of innovative solutions.
What will you do?
- Manage and own projects and change requests on an ad-hoc basis that either enhance existing products with new features and functionality or develop new bespoke web tools/apps
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously to deadlines and financial constraints - dealing directly with clients
- Be the central point of contact for development processes and timelines
- Coordinate and manage meetings and analysis sessions with internal and external teams in order to elicit and cross-reference business and functional requirements
- Assist the Innovations Director to create UI mock-ups/wireframes and workflow diagrams
- Translate client and business requirements into developer-ready software specification documentation
- Liaise with third-party developers and agencies
- Collaborate with the Development and QA teams to ensure delivery of quality-assured releases to tight deadlines
- Manage project budgets and reporting, ensuring efficiency and profitability.
What you will bring to the table
You will be a graduate, preferably with a couple of years of relevant experience under your belt and the following:
- Business analysis experience in a product development environment
- An analytical and highly organised and logical approach to your work
- Ideas! Our business thrives on the innovative ideas of our team
- A customer and user-focused approach to all you do
- Understanding of the full digital project lifecycle
- Expertise in writing functional specifications for web applications
- Experience in creating user interface wireframes and other prototypes
- Understanding of what makes a great user experience
- Self-starter, detail oriented, with strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- A thirst for learning; every day is a school day at System Analytic!
- It would be desirable if you have experience using TFS/Visual Studio for managing agile development
- A background or experience in computer science (programming) is also desirable
In addition to the above, what’s equally important is your 'fit' with our way of thinking and our exceptionally co-operative culture. As a company, we are obsessed with innovation and as individuals, we enjoy the environment it creates.
Unlike other companies in our space, at System Analytic we don’t just create great products; we aim to be the world’s best in what we do. We are looking for people with a similar determination to help us become even more brilliant.
As part of WPP, the world’s largest communications and marketing agency network, we offer a great package of benefits, such as free gym membership, health and dental insurance, and generous holiday entitlement.