My Client, a highly innovative FMCG business with a fantastic reputation in the industry have an exciting opportunity for a Payroll and HR administration clerk to join their established team. Working along side the Payroll clerk and HR manager, in this varied and busy role you will support with the weekly payroll for hourly paid employee's. This is a fantastic chance for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Payroll Administrator to join a forward thinking organisation that really values its employees.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Supporting the HR manager with administration duties
- Ensuring that all induction processes are completed
- Processing new starters and leavers
- Inputting hourly timesheets weekly onto the payroll system
- Inputting and processing holiday request forms and payments
- Investigate and resolve all payroll queries in an accurate and timely manner
The successful candidate will have had prior experience processing hourly timesheets on a weekly basis and be confident in the entire end to end process of payroll. This role will require the successful candidate to be a competent user of Excel as there will be a lot of spreadsheet work. The ideal candidate will have had experience processing payroll in an FMCG setting however this is not essential.