Up to £33,000 per annum
My client is a leading Accountancy practice with multi-site locations across the UK. They are over 100 years old and have an extremely strong reputation.
They are currently looking for a talented qualified Audit Senior to join their team.
- Working with a diverse portfolio of clients in both the public and private sector.
- Planning audits and identifying necessary resources and key risk areas.
- Suggesting areas for audit efficiency and improvement.
- Supervising audits and ensuring the timely completion of assignments.
- Working closely with clients, offering informative and relevant advice in regards to structuring, and systems.
- Providing support in advisory and business planning arrangements.
- Identifying new service lines opportunities for existing clients.
- Managing trainee accountants and assisting with their development.
- Undertaking ad-hoc project or consultancy work for other departments or sector teams.
- Drafting and completing files including statutory financial statements and formal audit letters.
- Liaising with other internal departments when necessary.
- Developing technical knowledge.
You must have well developed interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively with your peers, and client staff at management and director level. In addition, you must demonstrate enthusiasm and commitment to delivering a high quality service to our clients.