A global service organisation, based in Manchester, is looking to recruit a skilled Payroll Analyst for a six month contract role. The purpose of the role is to ensure the accurate and timely processing of the monthly payroll across all companies within the group. Due to the successfully growth of the company within new countries, this role has the potential of becoming permanent.
Reporting into the Head of Payroll, the duties include:
- Overseeing the payroll
- Dealing with payroll and benefit queries
- Liaise with internal partners to ensure correct data is provided
- Review, develop and document payroll processes for each countries
- Working closely with management to produce KPIs and SLAs
- Continuous updating of payroll including starters & leavers
- Assist with the integration of new payroll processes
- Produce P11ds, P45s and monthly reports
- Post and reconcile payroll journals for all countries
- Assist with salary and bonus reviews
The ideal candidate will have experience of being in a similar payroll position within a large organisation, be up to date with current legislation, have the ability to build relationships and good attention to detail. Also, experience of dealing with international payroll would be advantageous.
If your available at short notice and interested in working an award winning brand, then please contact Mark Caunce immediately.