£45,000 - £55,000 plus excellent benefits
This position is based in London.
We are looking for someone that can take complete ownership of entire projects. You will be responsible for planning, building and launching well-architected products, mentoring junior developers and forming a key part of our team.
- An interest in machine learning,
- Strong front-end skills and would, for example, feel confident building a canvas based drawing tool or a fully fledged mini-game.
- You have worked with Node.js on at least some real-world projects.
- You understand how to build websites that work perfectly cross-device, especially on tablets and mobile.
- You have worked with all sorts of databases and understand their strengths and limitations.
- You have had exposure to other programming languages.
£45,000 - £55,000
This opportunity is based in London.
Please note that candidates must be eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom in order to be considered for this position.
This role is advertised by TechHub which is a leading international technology recruitment company specialising in the multiple areas of technical staffing within IT Project Management, Software Development and Testing, Information Architecture, Infrastructure and Communications and Business Analysis and Change Management. TechHub is acting as an employment agency on behalf of the client. For further information please search for TechHub Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960136952