We have an opportunity available for a Junior Accountant to join our team based in London. The role is available on a full time, permanent basis. The role is offering a competitive salary package plus excellent benefits.
Would you like to join Primesight? We’re Media Week’s Media Brand of the Year, after all. We know all job ads sell an exciting, important opportunity but this one truly is. We promise. Here’s why:
- You’ll be joining one of advertising’s fastest growing sectors: out-of-home, and a company that’s making a big impression on the industry, our clients and our people.
- You’ll be working for a business that knows how to motivate and develop its people and has a culture that puts wellbeing at the heart of what we do. You’ll be joining Campaign’s Outdoor Sales Team of the Year (two years running!) and a team that knows how to have fun while making a difference.
We are looking for a Junior Accountant to assist the wider finance team. This role encompasses all elements of the finance process, from revenue and cost reporting and reconciliation, to monthly management accounts, to year-end audit.
The Junior Accountant duties and key responsibilities:
- Calculation of the monthly revenue share payable to our partner, Network Rail
- Monthly SGM report including commentary, revenue KPI’s, costs incurred and achievement against budget
- Track, report and analyse Marketing, Travel and Entertainment, IT and HR costs.
- Monthly sales, sales price, occupancy and yield reports for external stakeholders
- Prepare the management accounts pack for the new month
- Update the balance sheet analysis report, covering trade debtors, creditors and capex
- Calculate and import accruals and prepayments
- Monthly sign-off and reporting of balance sheet accounts, ensuring all control accounts have been fully reconciled
- Own responsibility for Finance Lease accounts, barter trading accounts, bank reconciliations, salary, pension, health insurance and PAYE control, as well as the employee loans account
What we’re looking for in our Junior Accountant
Ideally you will have at least one years’ experience at working in a similar role that involves reconciliation of month end account balances. As well as a desire to becoming qualified or in the early stages of studying – AAT, ACCA or CIMA (continuing exams to completion).
Primesight has key benefits in pension, life assurance, 25 days’ holiday and health cash plans, to name just a few. We are also a strong believer in wellbeing – offering £150 cash annually for personal wellbeing pledges, and a day off for charity work – as well as offering a flexi-time working programme to suit your personal life.
So, if this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you’d like to join us as our Junior Accountant then please click ‘apply’ today, we’d love to hear from you!
Learn more about us on our company website including the story behind winning Sales Team of the Year at Campaign Media Awards in 2015 and 2016, and our Best Companies Survey – all of which hopefully show that you would join a successful, thought-leading, outdoor media sales team.
Primesight is an equal opportunity employer.