Digital Media Trading Executive
Do you want a range of strong bonuses and additional benefits? This thriving Digital Marketing Agency, based in the heart of Manchester’s bustling city centre, is on the hunt for a talented Digital Media Trading Executive to join their team!
Digital Media Trading Executive- About the company
This agency is acknowledged and prized for the high-quality, unique services which they provide. They have a strong client-base, spanning across the globe as far as Australia! This company is at the peak of its success, therefore is looking for a confident Digital Media Trading Executive who can hit the ground running!
The successful candidate will work closely with existing clients and will have the role of obtaining strong relationships with new clients. Not to mention the exciting role of activating and tracking new campaigns across a variety of platforms to enhance the client experience. The aspiring candidate should also want to bring new vibrant ideas to the table to improve business even further and enforce these strategies in an effective way.
The roles and responsibilities of the Digital Media Trading Executive:
- Control and maintain performances of campaigns to ensure client KPI’s are met.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- Using the latest technology ensure trading is done to maximum efficiency.
- Create and reach targets for clients and ensure they are met to the highest possible standard.
- Ensure supply partners are satisfied and positive relationships are kept.
- Work with the client services team to understand a client’s goals.
- Create accurate month close figures.
The Required Skills and Attributes for the of the Digital Media Trading Executive:
- Vibrant and social personality, prepared to put themselves out their comfort zone.
- Ability to manage relationships with various partners, team members, and clients
- Have a passion and drive to learn about the agenda of the company and gain an intimate understanding of the intricacies of the website.
- 2 years’ experience in trading (buying or selling) is desired with leeway of other ranges or relevant experience.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and constantly have a positive attitude towards your role.
- Be a team player and always include other members of the business when making decisions.
- Graduated with a degree in Marketing / STEM subjects.
- Highly skilled in the Microsoft areas.
- A desired attribute is also to be trained in the use of Pivot Tables.
For more information, get in touch with a member of our award-winning team!