A fantastic purpose-built Nursery in Harlow is seeking a Nursery Nurse (NVQ 3 qualified) to join their team!
As Nursery Nurse you will be level 3 qualified in childcare or a recognised equivalent and have experience in using the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
You will assume the role of key person for an allocated group of children, and work closely with their parents and carers to establish their developmental starting points, from there you will use observation to plan and provide stimulating interest led activities, which you will effectively evaluate in order to continue supporting each child's development.
You will work alongside a large team of nursery professionals, in a busy and exciting Nursery environment.
As a nursery nurse with the setting you will have access to industry leading training and development opportunities, and promotional prospects.
Some of your responsibilities as Nursery Nurse will include:
* To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room reflective of the EYFS
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* NVQ 3 Early Years or recognised equivalent.
* Experience in the EYFS
* A high degree of professionalism.
* A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
The Nursery offers Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development.
The Nursery offers amazing training, development and promotional opportunities.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION