Finance Business Partner - Overheads (12 Month Contract)
Location: You will be working at Head Office based in Bristol city centre, close to Temple Meads Train Station.
Hours and Rota: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
We're looking for a Finance Business Partner to support our Senior Management Team with commercial analysis, decision support, planning and forecasting of Group overheads to join our finance team on an interim basis for 12 months.
What The Finance Business Partner (Overheads) Job Involves:
You'll be responsible for:
- Business partnering with Senior Management to ensure that there is a strong understanding of performance
- Monitoring overhead KPIs and managing delivery and insight of reporting to stakeholders
- Developing and maintaining relationships with cost centre owners and other business stakeholders
- Supporting the continuous improvement of the technical toolkit surrounding the overhead process from Oracle through to Hyperion Planning
- Ensuring that key stakeholders across the business are both supported in understanding the performance of the cost centres and are appropriately held to account for the performance in line with budget or forecast
- Working with the wider business and Finance team to support the ongoing simplification of processes, together with identifying / developing and communicating any changes which improve the efficiency of the activities related to overheads and the purchase order process
What We Look For In You:
- Qualified Accountant (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with experience gained within a commercial environment
- Excellent communications skills including inspiring trust and influencing; communicating technical financial information in a clear and commercial manner; adapting style and content for different audiences; and demonstrating a confident, credible and accomplished presentation style
- Flexible and capable of undertaking travel to London and other UK locations on a regular basis
- Evidence of working in a fast paced, high change environment and able to manage multiple demands effectively whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy, quality and attention to detail
- An ability to develop effective working relationships with senior internal and external business stakeholders
- Ability to provide challenge and hold to account commercial teams in order to drive business performance
- Excellent analytical skills
What Unite Students Is All About!
We've been the leaders in the purpose built student accommodation market since our foundation back in 1991 and have been at the top of our game ever since. We've grown a lot since then and you can now find us in 28 different university towns or cities, with close to 50,000 students calling us home!
Benefits of working with uS
We recognise that your hard work shouldn't come without its perks, so here's a little list of some of the things you can expect to get from us:
- We've earned an award for "Investors in People - Gold", so you'll be working for an employer who really cares about you and your career
- Take time to relax with 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- An annual bonus to reward you for all your hard work
- Enjoy amazing discounts at certain restaurants, retailers and entertainment venues
- And most importantly, you'll be working within a fun, passionate and vibrant team
Unite Students is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions or sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79970093