Bank Partners, part of The ICS Group, was established over 20 years ago to provide temporary healthcare staff more job security than traditional temporary job agencies, and a greater degree of control over their own shift rotas. We now provide high quality independent staffing, bank management and outsourced staffing services to some of the largest trusts in the NHS. We have a strong reputation for reducing overall agency spend whilst providing high quality staff
We now have an excellent opportunity for someone to join our finance team as an Invoicing Administratotor. Under the direction of the Managed Services Team Leader, the primary focus of the role will be the validation and processing of secondary agency invoices for our clients. This role will expand into communication with both suppliers and the client, dealing with queries via email, phone and in meetings.
- Provide timely and accurate processing of secondary agency invoices.
- Log agency invoicing errors and feedback to agencies on required corrective action.
- Produce statement reconciliations as required to ensure that supplier accounts are up to date.
- To communicate with clients & suppliers, using email, telephone and in meetings
- Actively chase for resolution of agency billing issues and highlight and report ongoing issues
Applicants should have strong communication skills, with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to carry out data entry quickly and efficiently. It is essential that you are self-motivated, organised and able to work without direct supervision.
This role will initially be on a temporary basis but a permanent role is available for the right person. Contact us now with your current CV to apply.