Cover Maintenance Engineer
Cover Engineer | Day Shifts | London | £36,000 + Package
I am currently recruiting for a M&E Maintenance Engineer to work on a day shift pattern between 2 sites within Central London. You will be covering / assisting both these sites on a full time basis - site requirements will depend on which you will be based on day to day.
- Up to £36,000 basic salary
- Days Only - 4 on, 4 off shift pattern
- 4% Pension
- 25 days holiday
- Overtime available
- Electrical Maintenance
- Basic HVAC / Plant maintenance
- Small Project works
- Electrical fault finding, emergency lighting, sockets, ballasts, circuits, wiring, air handling units, fan coil units, belts, filters, cleans etc
- Other building services duties when required
- Communicating / updating the client and maintain the relationship
- Ensuring minimal downtime of all systems.
- Experience working in commercial building services
- City & Guilds Level 3 or equivalent
- Able to work the hours advertised
- Experience working within both landlord and tenant area's of a commercial premises is preferable
If this position could potentially be of interest, please submit a CV.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79969555