Client Manager opportunity for a Qualified (or QBE Accountant) within a growing Chartered Accountancy & Business Advisory Practice offering managerial responsibility over clients and staff and long term career progression to Senior Manager / Director within the Practice.
A small growing Manchester Chartered Accountancy & Business Advisory Practice specialising in providing Accounts, Tax, Outsourced Financial Management and Corporate Finance solutions to SME's and Owner-Managed businesses (c.£100k - £10m t/o).
Joining the Practice as a Client Manager you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients and overseeing a team in the delivery of services and solutions.
As Client Manager your main responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and presenting detailed Monthly / Quarterly Management Accounts for clients
- Preparing client financial statements including P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow forecasts, Variance Analysis and Commentaries
- Reviewing Accounts and Bookkeeping work prepared by team members
- Advising clients on a range of Accountancy and Business matters
- Utilising Xero to provide clients with accurate and relevant business analysis reports
Benefits will incliude a competitive salary and career progression to Senior Manager / Director level.
You will be an Accountancy Professional able to demonstrate:
- ACA / ACCA Qualified (or QBE)
- Experience of Management Accounting solutions and Analysis work
- Background within Chartered Accountancy Practice
- Good client relationship skills and the ability to advise non-finance Managers and Directors on a range of accountancy and finance matters
- A keen interest in progressing your career to Senior Management level within a busy full solution accountancy practice
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.